An investment in piano lessons is always a good idea--no matter what your student decides to do with it in the future. Below is just a sample of the skills we cover throughout the year.
Music related skills...
* Directional note reading
* Increase music notation knowledge
* Analyze complex pieces
* Theory concepts
* Harmonization and Chording
* Expression and Tone
* Finger and Arm strength
Non-Music related skills...
* Building friendships
* Learning to cooperate with other players
* Improve listening skills, focus, and concentration
* Encourage math-related concepts
* Practice poise and confidence
* Better eye contact and public speaking